Wireworks Chassis Mount Multipin Connector Pigtails are pre-wired, completely assembled interface components available in both male and female configurations. Designed for mounting into consoles or similar processing equipment, they provide an especially important advantage: They allow you to plug a Multicable system directly into your equipment without the need for MultiTails or other interface components.
Chassis mount connectors are terminated in four or eight foot pigtails, each consisting of individually shielded twisted pairs with an overall PVC jacket. Each pigtail is clearly marked with its corresponding channel number for easy installation.
Completely assembled units, Chassis Mount Multipin Connector Pigtails eliminate the need for time-consuming wire preparation, contact installation, connector inserting, testing, and the need for costly crimp tools.Wireworks Connector Assemblies are shipped with all necessary mounting hardware, locking latch assemblies, and the appropriate connector cut-out detail sheet.
Wireworks Connector Assemblies are shipped with all necessary mounting hardware, locking latch assemblies, and the appropriate connector cut-out detail sheet.
- Pre-wired, completely assembled for easy installation
- Direct plugging to your equipment without additional interface components
- Individually shielded four or eight foot pigtails
- Each pigtail clearly identified with its corresponding channel number
- Locking latches insure perfect connections
- Time-saving and economical
- Mounting hardware included
- Connector cut-out detail supplied