MultiTrunks, Wireworks main or extension cables provide the essential link between the termination components you choose to interface with your equipment. MultiTrunks are available in all Wireworks channel capacities: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 19, 27, 36, and 50 and are available in 11 standard lengths: 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, and 250 feet. MultiTrunks have been specifically designed for use in system applications geared for multiple microphone inputs, communication lines, and line level distribution.
Adaptability is a key advantage of Wireworks MultiTrunks. By adding or removing a MultiTrunk section, system length can be adjusted to meet any new requirement at any time. Long cable runs can be put together from portable, easy to handle MultiTrunk sections to reduce installation time and simplify equipment transport.
MultiTrunks have been designed to provide heavy duty dependability and maximum durability for your permanent, remote, or road system applications.
All cable is 100% shielded to prevent electrical interference and cross talk. Tough, rectangular multipin connectors provide excellent strain relief and eliminate out-of-round and cross-threading problems. Locking latch assemblies ensure positive mating.
MultiTrunks are the rugged link for you to build on.
- Complete multipin compatibility with all Wireworks Microphone Multicable Components Group products
- 11 stocked lengths: 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, and 250 feet.
- Other lengths available by special order
- Durable, grey outer jacket to blend with any surroundings
- Gold plated G-Block multipin ontacts for improved reliability
- Wireworks industry standard G-Block multipin system
- 100% shielding for superior performance
- Locking latch assemblies for positive connections
- Sized for today, flexible for tomorrow
- Wireworks lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship