The MultiRack is a fundamental input termination component. Its tough, chassis features screw mounted, chassis mount XLR-type connectors wired to 1, 2, 3, or 4 multipin outputs. For your convenience, MultiRacks may also feature XLR-type or 1/4 TRS phone jack returns.
Designed to interface XLR-compatible equipment with Wireworks G-Block multipin system components, MultiRacks are uniquely constructed to be mounted in EIA standard 19" equipment racks. All connectors are positioned on the front panel for easy access and channel identification.
Two offset handles provide a convenient tie point for cable strain relief.
MultiRacks are intelligently designed and constructed to meet your most exacting standards, providing reliable performance and maximum durability in one rugged package.
- Convenient rack mounting
- Black anodized front panel
- 2 offset handles provide carrying grips, connector protection, & convenient tie-off points
- Easy to read channel numbers provide up-front identification
- Neutrik XLRs connectors are screw mounted, not pop riveted
- Conveniently spaced XLR-type connectors for easy plugging
- Wireworks lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship