MultiLineTails incorporate, in one single unit, the direct interfacing features of Wireworks MultiTails with the lengths and capacities of MultiTrunks. MultiLineTails can be used wherever there is a need for MultiTail functionality, but the required length is greater than the 8 foot maximum length of a MultiTail.
MultiLineTails, Wireworks economical alternatives for system users who do not require total multipin modularity, function ideally as supporting sub-systems in large multichannel system configurations.
MultiLineTails are available in all Wireworks standard channel sizes: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 19, 27, 36, and 50. Eleven standard lengths are available: 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, and 250 feet.
Wireworks MultiLineTails: reliability, convenience, and rugged versatility in economical configurations.
- Complete compatibility with all Wireworks Multicable Components Group products
- Economical alternative to individual MultiTail/MultiTrunk combinations
- Multipin flexibility in a partially hardwired package
- Available with XLR-type or 1/4 TRS phone plug return lines
- Superior shielded multichannel cable to eliminate interference
- Positive, permanent channel identification
- Convenient direct plugging, effortless access
- Other lengths and configurations available on request
- Wireworks lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship