The MultiBox is Wireworks most fundamental input termination component. Its tough, heavy gage steel chassis is covered with black, textured finish and features screw mounted, chassis mount XLR-type connectors wired to 1, 2, 3, or 4 multipin outputs. For your convenience, MultiBoxes may also feature XLR-type or 1/4 TRS phone jack returns.
Designed to interface XLR-compatible equipment with Wireworks G-Block multipin system components, MultiBoxes offer several installation options: They are uniquely constructed for either floor or wall mounting. In temporary installations, where equipment is moved often, MultiBoxes lie flat on the floor, providing up-front display of all cable channels. In fixed installations, MultiBoxes may be mounted permanently to the wall or floor, using the convenient mounting holes in the MultiBox base plate.
Two bar-type handles on the MultiBox are used for several purposes. They provide convenient carrying handles for mobile applications, serve as sturdy tie-off points to secure incoming cables, and attractively protect connectors on the face of the box.
Without a doubt, MultiBoxes are intelligently designed and constructed to meet your most exacting standards, providing reliable performance and maximum durability in one rugged package.
- Heavy gage steel construction, welded and ground corners
- Durable black textured finish
- 2 bar type handles provide carrying grips, connector protection, & convenient tie-off points
- Easy to read channel numbers provide up-front identification
- Floor or wall mounting for permanent installations
- Neutrik XLRs connectors are screw mounted, not pop riveted
- Conveniently spaced XLR-type connectors for easy plugging
- Wireworks lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship