|Hardwired Microphone MultiCables are rugged, reliable, single unit multicable assemblies designed to replace individual mic cable runs. |
Available in a variety of economical configurations, Hardwired Microphone Multicables replace the clutter and tangle of too many single microphone cables. Just one Wireworks hard-working, hard-wearing Hardwired Microphone MultiCable will ultimately organize and simplify the overall operation of your entire sound system.Hardwired Microphone MultiCables combine clearly identifi ed central mic input with direct plugging output to your mixers, consoles, and processing equipment; they are clearly the answer for permanent and semi-permanent installations. Their convenient confi guration, which reduces set-up time and saves you money, also makes them ideal for smaller, portable systems. Hardwired Microphone Multicables give you Wireworks quality, dependability, and reputation in the most cost-effective cabling package around.
Hardwired MultiCables are offered in models sized to support 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 19, 27, 36, and 50 channels. Each is available in standard lengths of 50, 100, 150, 200, and 250 feet.
Four different Hardwired Mic MultiCable Series are available: HM Series (chassis-to-tails), HMX and HMQ Series (chassis-to-tails with XLR or 1/4 TRS phone plug returns), and HMT Series (tails-to-tails configuration).Wireworks Hardwired Microphone MultiCables - delivering consistently, reliably, under any circumstances.
- 100% shielded multichannel cable,specifically designed to eliminate electrical interference and cross talk
- Deluxe stainless steel kellems grip where cable enters chassis
- Heavy duty steel chassis with tough black textured fi nish
- Pre-drilled base plate for easy floor or wall mounting
- Channel numbers silk screened on chassis for permanent, easy identification
- Rugged bar-type handles
- Precision crafted chassis mount Neutrik connectors screw mounted, not pop riveted
- Line-type connectors engraved with corresponding channel numbers
- Units with XLR or 1/4 TRS phone plug returns available
- Standard lengths of 50, 100, 150, 200, and 250 feet; custom lengths available on request
- Wireworks lifetime warranty against