To complement the MMB8D products, DB25 Trunks are available in 5 convenient lengths - 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25ft. with other lengths to order. As with the whole range, these trunks which have a very sturdy DB25 male connector on each end, utilize the finest AES/EBU cable with full size conductors for the best durability. The DB25 connectors use heavy duty metal back shells with captive thumb screws and have gold contacts. By using a DB25 trunk, the reach of the MMB8D MiniStageBox can be conveniently matched to your system needs. Alternatively, these trunks provide an excellent equipment-to-equipment interconnect which will last a lifetime.
DB25 Trunks are available in 5 convenient lengths - 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 Ft. with other lengths to order. These trunks are made of the finest AES/EBU cable using full size conductors for high durability and have a fortified DB25 connector on each end. All DB25 connectors have a heavy duty metal body with captive thumb screws and gold contacts for superior electrical performance. Wireworks AES/EBU DB25 Trunks provide ultimate reliability in direct equipment-to-equipment interconnect.
- Built to provide road-tough durability for the uncompromising professional
- Designed to provide convenience and simplicity for AES/EBU cabling needs
- Offers all heavy duty AES/EBU 110 ohm cabling throughout
- Manufactured using only high durability components full size conductors in the cables and metal body connectors with gold contacts
- Created to provide wide flexibility for easy system reconfiguration
- All Neutrik XLR and TRS black/gold connectors
- Offers choice of digital or analog wiring
- Backed up by Wireworks lifetime warranty