|Wireworks Transformer Isolated Microphone Splitters feature genuine Jensen Transformers for optimum quality and assured isolation. |
Microphone splitters are available in stagebox, rackmount, and individual packages.
Microphone Splitters are available in three models, offering one, two, or three isolated outputs - ideal for use in stage monitoring, remote recording, and broadcast applications.
Each microphone splitter features a 1:1, 1:1:1, or 1:1:1:1 turns ratio bridging transformer with a single primary and one, two, or three secondary windings. Transformers also maintain separate faraday shields and reject common mode noise caused by the voltage differences between the chassis of the multiple mixers. Phantom power can be provided by the mixer which terminates the microphone directly. Most Wireworks Microphone Splitters include ground lift switches.
- Available with 1, 2, or 3 isolated outputs
- Models include:
- RS Series - Multi-channel Rack-mount design with XLR inputs and outputs
- MSB Series - Multi-channel StageBox with XLR inputs and G-Block outputs
- MSR Series - Multi-channel Rack-mount with XLR inputs and G-Block outputs
- MSC Series - Multi-channel Rack-mount with G-Block inputs and G-Block outputs
- T Series - Single channel XLR input and XLR outputs
- Genuine Jensen Transformers
- Super tough packaging, suitable for road use
- Ground lift switches for trouble-free operation
- Phantom power compatibility
- Wireworks lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship
* G-Block models are for use with Wireworks MultiCable Components Group Products