Wireworks Unisex XLR Cords eliminate the wrong gender XLR issues often encountered in both fixed and portable sound systems. Featuring Wireworks super flexible MusiLUX microphonecable or AES/EBU digital cable with Neutrik's convertCON three pin XLR connector, BG UnisexXLR Cords can be used in both microphone and line level applications. They are ideal for sound engineers, system designers and on-the-go sound techs that require the ability to connect a variety of gear without the hassle of encountering the wrong gender XLR connector on the end of a cord.
convertCON is Neutrik's new 3-pin XLR that can easily be switched from a male to female by simply sliding the housing forward or backward.
Wireworks ultra-flexible MusiLUX is the ultimate in sonic excellence. The outer jacket features a satin finish and is available in a variety of colors including black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, grey and white, to match studio decor or for signal identification. MusiLUX offers a 100% coverage conductive thermoplastic shield that maintains its effectiveness even with repeated flexing.
BG Unisex XLR Cords are also available with 110 ohm AES/EBU compliant transmission cable for use in digital applications. BG Unisex XLR Cords are available with convertCON on both ends or with a convertCON on one and a standard male XLR, female XLR or TRS plug on the other and are available in a variety of standard or custom lengths. Add Wireworks Bandits, shrink-tube cable markers custom printed with your company name or logo, for easy identification.
- Eliminates the wrong gender XLR problems that are commonly encountered on-site
- Offers several connector configurations
- Available in either analog or digital cables
- Features super flexible MusiLUX microphone cable or AES/EBU digital cable
- MusiLUX available in black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue,violet, grey and white
- Cabling offered in a variety of standard or custom lengths
- Wireworks Bandits custom printed cable markers available