Wireworks Dazzler Microphone Cords add just the right amount of extra light-catching sparkle to a broadcaster's or performer's microphone cable as they feature Wireworks super flexible MusiLUX microphone cable embellished with Neutrik's crystalCON connector. Designed to replace the traditional XLR cord that connects to a hand-held microphone, Dazzler cords present a unique eye-catching element to any presentation or performance with Neutrik's crystalCON, an XLR that is encrusted with genuine Swarovski crystals.
Dazzler Microphone Cords are available with Neutrik's crystalCON on both ends or only on the microphone end with a regular male XLR connector on the other. Wireworks MusiLUX is the ultimate in sonic excellence and is available in black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, grey and white outer jackets. MusiLUX features a 100% coverage conductive thermoplastic shield that maintains its effectiveness even with repeated flexing. The colored, ultra-flexible satin finish outer jacket can be used to match studio decor or for signal identification. Add Wireworks Bandits, shrink-tube cable markers custom printed with your company name or logo, as an option.
Neutrik's crystalCON is geared toward users looking for that extra on-stage sparkle. The crystal XLRs are based on Neutrik's established XX Series connectors and are encrusted with Swarovski Elements.
- crystalCON connectors with Swarovski elements
- Available with crystalCON on both ends or only on microphone end
- Cable lies flat on the floor - reducing trip hazard
- Super flexible MusiLUX microphone cable
- MusiLUX is available in black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, grey and white
- Road-ready for everyday professional use
- Cabling offered in a variety of standard lengths with custom lengths available.
- Wireworks Bandits custom printed cable markers available