Wireworks BC and UC Series coaxial cables feature the quality and reliability you expect from all Wireworks products. These ready to use assemblies provide you with a variety of cable and connector types to meet your most exacting coaxial cabling requirements.
BC Series: Coaxial cord assemblies with a BNC connector on each end. Two cable types are available: RG58/U (50 ohms) used for RF signals and RG59/U (75 ohms) for video use. The BNC connectors are crimp-type to assure accurate and reliable connections.
UC Series: These cable assemblies are equipped with a UHF connector on each end and are available in three cable types: RG58/U (50 ohms) for RF applications, RG8/U (52 ohms) for RF applications where lower loss cable is required, and RG59/U (75 ohms) for use with video equipment. Wireworks uses only crimp-type UHF connectors for added cable support and contact reliability.
For your convenience, Wireworks BC and UC Series coaxial cord assemblies are stocked in lengths of 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 feet, for immediate delivery.
- 2 series of cable assemblies for your convenience
- 50, or 75 ohm cables for all your coaxial needs
- UHF or BNC connectors
- Crimp type connectors for added cable support and contact reliability
- Precision assembled, tested, and ready to use
- 6 standard cable lengths: 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 feet
- Custom connector arrangements and cable types available on request
- Wireworks lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship