|Wireworks line of AES/EBU Cabling Assemblies, ranging from simple direct connection assemblies to a full line of mix-and-match heavy-duty touring components, take a necessary part of your digital system and bring it up to the professional standards of quality and durability you need. Another example of products designed by Wireworks to work dependably year after year.
Professionals in the live sound, broadcast, integration and educational industries have trusted Wireworks cabling products for nearly 35 years. Innovative design, manufacturing quality and customer service have placed Wireworks at the top of the A/V cabling industry - the first and number one in audio cabling. And now all your requirements for AES/EBU cabling join the Wireworks family.
- Complete range of AES/EBU cabling products
- True 110 high speed. low loss, rugged, crush-resistant jacketed cable with full size conductors to guard against damage from abuse or hard wear
- Neutrik Black/Gold XLRs and Black/Gold TRS connectors
- Heavy duty metal bodied, DB25 connectors with captive thumbscrews and gold contacts for superior electrical performance
- All Fanouts are color coded, flex-wrapped for instant and easy identification and extreme durability
- All AES/EBU assemblies are available wired for digital applications or for analog applications
- MMBR Rack Adaptor